In general, my twenty five years of industry experience has resulted in my involvement with everything from initial conception through final operation as well as product marketing and public policy issues. Some of the specific values and benefits I can bring to a business or a developing project are as follows:
SPECIFIC ETHANOL PROJECT DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
- National experience in project development will guide a start-up project through the countless decisions necessary for success, avoiding common development errors and insuring community support.
- Work with client to develop a strategy and a timeline, assuring that events happen in the proper sequence and valuable time is not wasted.
- Recommend trusted, professional industry contacts that will provide quality performance at reasonable rates.
- Structure your business to provide the greatest advantage to the founders and to the community.
- A great variety of industry contacts but no direct ties or obligations to vendors or service providers, allowing objective recommendation designed to deliver the best values to client.
- Review and investigate financial partners that fit individual project requirements.
- Bringing the creativity and innovation necessary to keep up with the rapidly changing world of agriculture and value-added technologies.
- Preliminary project evaluation
- Site analysis and public relations
- Feasibility analysis and study
- Development strategy
- Business organization and structuring
- Project development
- Design/Build firm selection
- Sales and marketing strategies
- Financing and preliminary engineering steps necessary for project success
- Networking and industry contacts
- Presentations, position papers and white papers